Sunday, February 19, 2012

The next journal is from Diana Trout. Her Rescue Book class at journalfest 2010. This book is pretty much done now I need to use it.












































Here are some journals I have been working on they are all work's in progress. I started most of them in classes I have taken from other artist, who are amazing and great teachers. The first journal is from Orly Avineri's - Passport to journal class, actually this book is complete for me even though there is nothing in it yet. It was a real letting go and create for me. Thank you Sarah Skinner Greener for the the passport it means the world to me.



4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, you journals are stunning. I love seeing them. I found a space at Artfest yesterday. Are you going? Do you know anyone else going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you would enjoy seeing the passport journal especially. Yes I am going, I know Jenny is going also. Cynthia is not going, I did get to see her at Jane Davenports drawing class.

    ReplyDelete