Sunday, February 12, 2012






It feels like spring lately, so I took down my 70 sum snowflake I hung up, back at the end of November. I just love having all those snowflakes floating around from the ceiling in my living room. Since they are winter and not holiday I leave them until now. I try to add a few every year. This originally started when I had a coffee shop and I hung them up there, the customers loved them. Also it was my employee's, customers, and friends and I who started making them. This all started about 6 or 7 years ago. I don't have the coffee shop anymore, but I still continue the snowflake traditions and try to get family and friends to make snowflakes. It is so cool to see all the different style and when they are put together it makes them all shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment